- Hair that is silky and glossy
Keratin smooths down the cells that overlap to produce hair strands, making hair more manageable and reducing frizz. This results in hair that dries frizz-free and has a shiny, healthy appearance. By temporarily gluing the hair back together, keratin can also decrease the appearance of split ends.
- Long-term outcomes
Peremis create shampoos with keratin treatment can last up to 6 months if you take care of it by not washing your hair too frequently (2 to 3 times per week is sufficient).
- Hair that is easier to manage
Keratin treatments help to make hair more manageable, especially if it's frizzy or thick. If you frequently heat style your hair, you'll find that it dries faster with a keratin treatment. Keratin, according to some, reduces drying time by more than half. Keep in mind that because you can air dry your hair more often and avoid heat damage, it may become healthier and stronger.
- Growth of hair
Keratin can strengthen and fortify hair, making it less prone to breakage. Because the ends aren't breaking off, hair appears to grow faster.
- Protection of hair
Peremis shampoo can provide a smoothing Solution and it will substantially reduce your styling time. The time it takes to blow dry or style your hair will be cut in half if you have smoother, silkier hair.
The Peremis shampoos will eradicate up to 95 percent of frizz and curl by penetrating the hair cuticle and mending damage, making humidity a thing of the past. The treatment's barrier on your hair cuticle will protect your hair from harmful toxins including smoke, pollution, and UV rays. Natural or chemically treated hair can benefit from a keratin treatment. If you're thinking about getting your hair colored, it's probably better to do so before using keratin. The reason for this is that when keratin is applied to your hair, the color that was previously applied to your hair is effectively sealed. The keratin you'll acquire from the procedure will also help you avoid a hair damage.
- Prevents and Repairs Damage
If treatments or product build-up have caused damage to your hair, keratin adds an extra layer of protection and conditioning. Keratin also helps to replenish the hair during times when it is particularly dry, such as during the winter. By providing your hair with an extra burst of moisture, you can help avoid split ends and breakage. These keratin oil benefits are a great way to boost your hair's health. By providing your hair with an extra burst of moisture, you can help avoid split ends and breakage. These keratin oil advantages are especially beneficial if you wish to grow your hair.
Wet hair thoroughly with warm water, apply a small amount into palm of hand and massage through hair. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Deluxe Strengthening Conditioner.
• Keratin - Isolated from New Zealand wool, keratin carries special peptides that tell cells to heal and grow, helping to repair, protect and condition hair
• Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
• Polyquarternium-59 - UV absorber designed to protect hair and prevent fading of color
• Silicone Quaternium-16 - A cationic micronized silicone that gives superior wet and dry combing, smoothing and heat protection
• Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Natural guar gum derivative that adds volume, conditions hair without build-up, smoothes and de-frizzes hair